Friday, July 15, 2011

"You make me violate you, no matter where you are!"

It's been out since last year, but all the same it needs mention. The new Black Lagoon OAV - Roberta's Blood Trail. Above is the opening to this new release that has been eagerly awaited by fans of the anime / manga series. As the title hints, we'll get to see more of favourite maid / assassin Roberta. Last time we saw her, she was tearing up the harsh lawless community of Roanapur, base of operations for the mercenary group Black Lagoon. Quite a feat.

I have no excuse for not having seen this yet and promise to get straight on it. Until then, I will hang my head in shame...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you acctually made me interested in giving the old series a second chance (or third?). Have only seen like three episodes...

    ReplyDelete