Sunday, July 10, 2011

Frisky's Gaming Hype 2011/2012

So not to be outdone by hyping afficionado Bloodspear, I have constructed my own list of games to hype for the coming year, including my most anticipated titles for next year.


2011

As for 2011 games, it's a list that doesn't bloom until late September. But when the list finally dawns, it dawns in fire. How very topical.

Gears of War 3 (XBOX 360)- 20th of September
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)- 18th of October
Uncharted: Drake's Deception (PS3) - 1st of November
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3) - 11th of November

TBA 2011:
Diablo III (PC)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
The Secret World (PC)

2012

2012 has some of the most exciting titles I could ever look forward to, most unfortunatly TBA.

Mass Effect 3 (PS3) - 6th of March

TBA 2012:

Bioshock Infinite (PS3)
The Last Guardian (PS3)
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC)

These are my "must-haves". There are alot of other interesting titles out there, but these are the titles that I'm, at this point in time, am dead-set that I want to and will play. Guess the GoW3 hype needs to get going soon. I'll be playing that a FlinQ's place since I don't have a 360 of my own. Best reason to impose on someone.

I'm counting on Ulven to raise the GoW3-hype to a new level this year.

2 comments:

  1. Damn you for including the 2012 list, now I must go back to the drawing table and make a list for that aswell. But yeah, after yesterdays revolution that is me discovering Flower I must say that Journey is looking out to be my top hype for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Hype-aficionado knows to split their hype-list into the fall/spring segment.

    Also, I'll call your flower/journey hype and raise with a Last Guardian hype.

    ReplyDelete