Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bloodspear's Gaming Hype 2011

It's time to begin the hype the second half of 2011 and the games that promise to bring light to the eternal darkness that are our everyday lives... except for me cause I'm just a student living in an ignorant bliss made up of games, late mornings and sophisticated decadence. So with no further ado, here is my Gaming Hype 2011 list and when we might expect them (I do expect to be flammed/trolled, so please surprise me).

July 26 - Catherine
July 26 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

September 9 - Dead Island
September 9 - Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

October 4 - Dark Souls
October 18 - Batman: Arkham City

November 1 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
November 11 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The following games do not have a confirmed release date for 2011, but most will still make it.
  • Diablo III
  • Silent Hill: Downpour
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Journey
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccon City (Unlikely)
  • The Secret World (Unlikely)
There will be a more in-depth look at these game closer to their release with pictures and why you should be as excited as I am.

2 comments:

  1. Remember when I said I'd troll you last? I lied.

    lol @ warhammer 40k: Space Marine! j/k

    I think games like Journey (especially Journey), El Shaddai and Catherine all look cool, but I'm not sure they'd be able to make it onto my VERY exclusive gaming hype of 2011/12 list.

    As expected of the man I consider my rival, we share alot of titles on our 2011-lists. Not Silent Hill and Resident Evil though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been a while (musical score aside) since we had a decent Silent Hill? I like the concept for Resident Evil but don't know enough about it yet. I guess that's not the purpose of a hype though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, Silent Hill games have blown arse the last few years, but a fool never gets discouraged by facts.

    ReplyDelete