Thursday, June 30, 2011

Curry tuna sandwiches - leftover style!

Remember the curry fraiche that was whipped up yesterday? It would be a shame if the leftovers went to waste, WOULDN'T IT?

I used -
Yesterdays curry fraiche (creme fraiche with curry, chili and a little cinnamon)
A can of tuna
A small can of sweetcorn
One tablespoon of sweet chili sauce
4 slices of multiseed bread


I thought I'd make the curry fraiche a little bit more intresting so I added some sweet chili sauce and sweetcorn with the tuna, then toasted the bread and cut it in those worthless British triangles.

What is even more interesting is that my leftover curry GREW after adding tuna and sweetcorn, so I envisage some kind of epic tuna-rolls tomorrow, oh lord.

Flink

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5AQzx9yCAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. FlinQ: Awesome...seriously I will follow you anywhere, my brother, my captain, my chef.

    Frisky: Brilliant, was just thinking of that the other day while reading FlinQ's recepie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood: All I can hear is Randy's high-pitched voice now!

    ReplyDelete