Monday, June 27, 2011

Broccoli and chicken pasta with chili mayonnaise
















WHY ARE WE WRITING IN ENGLISH?
Anyway, I thought I'd contribute with today's dish; Broccoli and chicken pasta with chili mayonnaise.

I used the following -
400 grams of breaded chicken breast
200 grams of fresh broccoli
Fresh Pasta (Tagliatelle)
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
Salt
Olive Oil

I fried the chicken and broccoli together with some salt and olive oil, and prepared a healthy click of mayonnaise and chili blend to top it of once the pasta was ready. Should be enjoyed with some stale coffee and an episode of The Game of Thrones.

In retrospect, I would probably have added some black pepper (if I fucking had some...) and perhaps a dash of lemon. All in all, a fine dish, noobs should not be bothered.

Flink

1 comment: